KAP provides a complete range of architectural services, including Schematic Design, Design Development, preparation of Construction Documents, assistance during contractor Bidding and Construction Administration. Additionally, we can provide Pre- Design Analysis, which includes zoning/building code review and land use studies, which allows us to investigate the potential of a property. This can be helpful in determining the right design solution for a specific site.
Our in-house LEED accredited professional capacity provides us with an extensive knowledge base of current green technologies for a vast array of building and project types and reinforces our mission to positively transform the built environment.
Our range of knowledge and experience provides us with the foundation to handle any design challenge.
- Renovations & Additions
- Historic Restoration
- New construction
- Vacation Homes
- Master Planning
- Single Family
- Airport Specific Retail/Concessions
- Tenant Build Outs
- Office Buildings
- Illinois Historic Preservation Agency's Tax Assessment Freeze Program procurement
- Implementation of the Sustainable Airport Manual (SAM)
- High definition CAD 3D rendering and animation
- Digitial presentation materials
- In-house LEED AP support