O’Hare International Airport – Terminal 5, Chicago, Illinois
Frango's origins go back to 1927 when Frederick & Nelson's department store in-house candy kitchen in Seattle developed the Frango mint meltaway chocolate. In the 1930s, Marshall Field’s acquired Frederick & Nelson’s, and soon the candy kitchen at Marshall Field's had produced their own Midwestern interpretation of the Frango Chocolate recipe. The new Frango recipe was a hit and became a highly sought after gourmet treat. The proposed Marshall Field's Confectionary at Terminal 5 captures the essence of the world-renowned corner of the flagship State Street location, complete with window displays, limestone cladding and the copper corner clock.
Ultra high efficiency LED display and general illumination lighting
Recycled content tile
Low V.O.C. finishes and construction adhesives
Kipnis Architecture + Planning | 1642 Payne Street Evanston
IL 60201 | 847-864-9650 | firstname.lastname@example.org